Communitythreads

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Contentment

The creative process is fascinating. I think of people I've connected with and send them an invitation to participate in the Sacred Feminine intention project. One wave goes out and another wave of names comes in. I am going with the flow. Connections over the years come to point and I understand the purpose of my journey. I see Her purpose in leading me this way and that in a quest for community. I now have the opportunity to pull all the threads together through a process of invitation. It doesn't matter the outcome. It does matter the process of inclusion and expression of vision. Community Threads.

Like a gardener one sows seeds and Life responds or not. The picture changes through response from my outer world. The pace is picking up in all directions, colors are deepening in hue and tones are amplified...and I'm feeling new rounded contentment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home