Communitythreads

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Blue Dragon Ray Crystal

Yesterday I stopped my car as the car in front of me was turning. I looked in my rear view mirror and saw a white car approaching quite fast. I wondered if it was going to stop. I sat still...waiting for the outcome. I felt and heard the hit. I started to move off the road to the right and a pick up truck is moving toward me in that space. Good grief...what's the hurry? There was just an accident! The woman in the other car points to the other side of the road and a parking lot where we get out and look at the damage. I'm thinking, "Great, this rental car will have to get repairs along with my new car." But...there was not a scratch on either car. We were amazed and I thanked the heavens. She had just come from a funeral and was distraught. So, what's with all these hits? What's next? This is more "absorption" of shock/hit than I've ever experienced. What is it that's speeding up? I do feel protected through it all...which has more to do with stillness than outcome.

A crystal is very evolved. I'm learning about them in Lynne McTaggart's book The Intention Experiment:

"...one of the most naturally magnetic substances on Earth."

"...a highly ordered substance whose atoms behaved like a sea of microscopic compasses all pointing north."

"...eliminating the magnetic properties of the compound...created anarchy...the atoms pointing any way they liked. [reminds me of humans]

The Sacred Feminine intention project is about creating a crystal. A Blue Dragon Ray crystal. It is a hologram. There is a "focal point" assisting from another dimension. A star in another galaxy? Another universe? Blue ray to blue ray.

This intention project is about creating a shield of protection around Earth. A blue shield emitting vibrational frequency that manifests in this dimension as sound and color along with all the other sensual lens/filters/angles.

I see this crystal hologram in mind's eye as one whole and it's purplish/blue today. Focal points hold the lines in stillness and in action. Earth and Cosmic community.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home