Communitythreads

Sunday, May 9, 2010

May 9~Mother's Day Gift

Feminine Power will radiate in honor of Mother's Day at 11:00 AM today with Barbara Marx Hubbard. I will join them from one of my two circle gardens.

I offer my Mother's Day gift here/now. I have a vision and have set it into motion (setting sail). I have talked about it with my friend Dana and have sent out "seed" packets to Liz at Mishka Productions, Deepak Chopra and Michael and Rickie Beckwith. My vision is to present a Circle of Life "ritual" in honor of earth's four directions/seasons/elements and Earth and Sky at a Celebrate Your Life event. My Circle of Life ~ mapping one's story book leads the way. So many of my seed visions/ideas have not seen light and yet each one has generated substance (maybe compost that is turned under) for the next step of outreach. I trust the process and though I feel a little foolish at times in these endeavors I let go of my ego body and trust spirit that puts the wind in my sails.

I am sensing/hearing from somewhere that if the thought is grounded the act is done. Can that be true? I don't quite agree because it would mean that the physical realm is not needed. That action is not required for something to be reality. It would mean a more refined level of expression...and it would mean I'd better take care in what I think!

Love to our sacred Mother this day of May 9 2010. Magic unfolds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home