Communitythreads

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Yoga Hello

Music played a huge role in my experience with Goddess on Orcas Island. Dana's music always resonates with my soul and listening to Goddess music while driving mountain roads overlooking mystic islands added to the collective song. It seems as if there are pockets of singers who are singing the same song. As if no one individual singer takes the lead in our one eco-voice. This diversity is wholesome and natural. Each artist must follow their heart and let their music flow. The vibrations do create a collective Earth Song.

On the ferry home I was sitting yoga style to give my spine and tail bone a rest after all the driving. A young woman walked past me and smiled with a nod of her head. She acknowledged my body language. This connection sent a sweet smile through my whole body and being. We are one collective song and we know one another through body language.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home