Communitythreads

Friday, November 12, 2010

Dream Time

See a shimmering golden serpent rising up from the ground in a vibrant green habitat. Very Royal. S/he is facing East and has a section of body just above the ground that is pulsating. When I awoke I got that this was its heart. Also as I was waking up I saw a blue serpent in the same upright position facing East. Vibrant images communicating increased life force -- voltage moving through conduits/wires/systems. The intense charge requires pacing oneself in this realm as the wheel turns and humans evolve.

Another dream thread earlier this week: As I woke up I was getting out of a white "cab." This seeing tickled me.

That lucind dream with white space and blue circular patterns had words that were black. The word "hate" was in black. Colors are important and this blog is how I journal. I am starting to journal the images separately as they cannot be communicated with this technology.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home