Communitythreads

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Threads

DreamTime threads: when I saw the royal golden Serpent in the green garden I was not alone as I shared the information with someone with me as soon as I saw it. And...the white cab in the lucid dream was not a taxi cab in look or size but more like the aerodynamic eco cars now being designed. Yes, it was like a small space ship. I still feel delighted about that!

My energy is so different these days. I can't focus on a lot of things and have to scale back reaching out as well as reading informative articles. I seem to want to focus on TW and local relationships. All of which ground me. I am letting go of more relationships and activities. My life is very simple...quiet.

Today cleaning house I was communing with my house trees and the Norefolk Pine informed me that it wants holiday decor and lights on its branches. Sooner than later!! I guess the tree wants to celebrate. I can do that. I love the green life that I live with and that lives with me. It brings up emotion today as I am melancholy....what exactly is that? I know what it isn't: upbeat and outgoing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home