Communitythreads

Monday, May 21, 2012

Light Breathes Thru Ego


Ego is held in dense matter and identifies with and is driven by external attachments that give the illusion of gratification.

Ego as dense matter is the polar opposite of Light.

Ego separate from Light creates chaos and disharmony. Ego is toxic and feeds our toxic world.
Ego turns away from self-gratification and manipulation seeking deeper connection in Light.

Light transforms Ego layer by layer, circumstance by circumstance.
Light penetrates Ego. Light connects Ego to Source.

Now that I’m not organizing events my schedule is more open. It’s as if a network of connected dots has been built and now is time to Be in that network doing what I am steered to do in the moment. I am more grounded in the moment and more attuned to elements that I am and that I live and breathe. The other day I was sorting through business cards and came across one from a woman who is a social worker at the Tulalip Tribe. I had spoken with her at the Duwamish Longhouse about teaching Circle of Life classes to youth. In a split second I contacted her and she invited me to a cultural event that weekend in Everett. It was easy for me to get there as my client is in rehab in that city. Light steers me and I respond in a schedule that is open as is my mind and heart. This new networking is effortless, not a drain, which is how my body knows what action to take or not and it is how my body now communicates to me. It is definitely more feminine/receptive and less masculine/active.

I feel free in this new space. Free to breathe, free to move. Free from attachment even as I continue to thin my enmeshed relationship with food. It takes conscious effort and is a lot of work! Muscle memory in dense matter is strong and since I tend to flow and float it is even more difficult to be disciplined. I can learn and I do learn! I change my ego self into my Light Self by ever more connecting to Source. Such is my love affair that connects me with others who are in the same energy field and cosmic space.

I watched Wayne Dyer’s Wishes Fulfill on public TV. I felt Love’s Light moving from within me and out to him. It is such an incredible feeling to feel this Source moving through me in so many ways. I appreciate Wayne's new story and ongoing transformation. I heard him say that if parents want their children to be intelligent read them fairy tales. And if they want them to be more intelligent read them more fairy tales. I also appreciated the woman who had a near death experience saying that she came back with the knowledge that positive thinking is not the answer but rather being genuine. Positive thinking, for me, works to some extent but then it starts to feel manipulative and not free in the moment. I value all my emotions and let that whole spectrum play out and dance. I trust Light to steer me and if/when I need adjustment I hear it and work to change my ego self.

Light has the upper hand now and is my Source. Light is dynamic, passionate, emotional and intelligent. Light is Love. Love Light lives through community of parts on Mother Earth. Rejoice! The polar opposite of Repent!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home