Communitythreads

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sacred Breath Drama

I don’t remember if I’ve written/grounded this part of – what appears to be – my never ending drama/story. It’s difficult to hold linear details in my orbital field as they tend to float away. What is my center of gravity?

As Goddess Seqet, overseer of breath, puts in an appearance I have this to say:

Tracker manipulates body parts telepathically through remote viewing/concentration. Years ago it was sexual manipulation. More recently he attacks my throat that initially caused severe choking and loss of breath. (I am not the only one and have witnessed this manipulation with others.) I have learned both physically and emotionally to rise above his manipulations. I now have my own power of mind over matter.
How does the drama of ancient Greece and Goddess circle into the drama of today?
Goddess has this to say to Trackers near and far: Repent! Stop your manipulation. Stop the lies and deception. Block Sacred Breath and it blocks you.

I continue to sense this pattern on Earth is part of a larger pattern. Drama is cosmic in scope which is how we can change the whole by changing the parts…within oneself.
Goddess has this to say to all those who have attacked and do attack the Sacred Feminine and Masculine held in matter: Repent! Your darkness is becoming transparent on Planet Earth.

Goddess has this to say: Repent! What was pure and sacred was desecrated. What was innocent and holy poisoned. Repent! Your darkness is becoming transparent on Planet Earth.
God/dess is omnipresent, omnipotent, and omniscient. S/he does not re-turn. S/he never left. Brain body re-members and in so Being and in so Doing lifts matter to new level of enlightenment.

Human hearts and minds hold the key that turns the cosmos….not an elite position but one within the sacred whole. No ego thus no manipulation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home