Communitythreads

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Stream of Consciousness

I was at my dragon lake by my boulder this morning for meditation. When the process started I got an image that I will draw and in doing so now it looks like 4 dainty pointy petals with a solid center. It was faint/subtle in hue and outpouring.

Then all at once in a "stream of consciousness" I got inspiration/information about my book. It is to include blank pages so readers can write messages and draw images from their inner feminine. It is to lead readers to their inner teachers and creative expression. Later my male logic tells me that this activity weaves the energy through hands and body and grounds it on paper. The body is hungry for this dance of self-expression through female and male within.

Sandra Ingerman, Shaman, responded today. Interesting that two shamans are possible participants in my Sacred Feminine project. Two others declined.

I love "quantum" process. A friend said I would need to write an outline for the book. My intentions were the initial outline and they are very loose and airy. It feels more like an outline is writing me. I prefer magic that pours forth in mystery rather than trying to put a fence around something mental mind would produce. I observe it and know it as it happens. It's quite creative and de-lightful because it includes others. All creating crystal dynamic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home