Communitythreads

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Gi-gong

Spontaneous emission includes flesh body parts through sexual expression...a range more vast than human egos living out of lower chakras can imagine.

Memories came in regarding my ex-lover relationship. A lot didn't work so why would I enter that territory again? Since I opened the door I'm now going to ask him: Would he be willing to talk about what didn't work? Would he consider affection before sexual fire? Looks like fire without consciousness is not going to work for me.

My mouth and hands are instruments of spontaneous emission. They passionately express emotion. I know light beams emit from hands...do they also emit from mouth? Language, then, is a grounding of charged energy as is kissing.

I'm thinking about Gi-gong exercises and may start to include that in my routine. Body needs new ways to release energy. S/He is moving forward in consciousness not backward. Old tapes are identified and reprogrammed...no, old tapes are discarded as new ones fill in. Maybe it's like not filling old wine bottles with new wine. The container also has to be new.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home