Communitythreads

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Pulling Ship

Dream:
A few of us are being pulled upright on water by a large ship. It's much like water-skiing without the skis. I feel the effect of pulling force in body. A chord/line connects us to the ship. The ship stops and we are in the water.

Dream shift:
Lost in unfamiliar territory. A guy friend who helps me in this "real-time" realm shows up and helps me in the dream. We walk icy roads that go uphill.

This friend is as disoriented as I am here on Earth. We both have very simple minds and ways and at the same time we connect at deeper soul level. I had dinner with two women friends and realize I have little in common with them. I'm not sure how much time I want to spend talking about things I don't value. I continue to draw lines that define my values. My life is a reflection of my values. I make changes as I go.

Cutting people out of my life is not natural for someone who at one time wanted to be liked by everyone. It seems so unloving. Maybe love is not one large melting pot. Maybe love has differentiated colors and tones and people are pulled together -- or not -- by these energetics.

It's good to make conscious choices..which are not always black and white...which are not static but ever changing. It's action in the moment behind and with that pulling "ship".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home