Communitythreads

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Mission Statement

Whereas the current economy is based on material values and personal gain; and, whereas a green economy is based on spiritual values and community well-being; and, whereas any true and lasting stimulus radiates from within and ripples outward, a new “green” faith-based “stimulus package” is being envisioned. It is called the Green Heart program.

I trust the quantum field to value, protect and nurture the ideas/visions that move through me such as the one above.

Most of this paragraph flowed through like water. It was "inspired" inside out. This is how She speaks. Later I consciously added the sentence regarding "stimulus" and that is how He speaks.

I shared my vision with a couple of women friends who are much more linear than I am. They had a lot to say which made me uncomfortable. One said that I "dig my heels in". It seems there is always something to learn from outside in feedback. They strongly urged me to write a mission statement. This linear work is challenging. However, I worked my brain to narrow down what I wanted to say. One of the women helped me refine it:

Our/My mission is to harness the power of collective spiritual meditation and prayer so that individuals and their communities can heal and grow.

After listening to the news tonight and hearing about worldwide economic unrest as well as the intense weather patterns this vision and mission statement applies to our beloved Earth Mother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home