Communitythreads

Friday, February 6, 2009

Shape Shifting Momentum

Some serious shape shifting going on in my garden/field since I joined a prosperity class at Genesis. My book idea shifted into a workshop idea which shifted into a shamanic grid idea for healing and teaching and now I'm developing a "green" program to apply for funding from the faith based office that Obama created this week. Rev. Charles is a pillar of support through all of this. Shapeshifting is quantum. And quantum is planting seeds, sharing them through consciousness and letting parts of the whole field add its fertilizing forces. Quantum dynamics requires parts it isn't one field...it's a field of parts! The visual and sensation I get is an apple tree cranking out apples! It's a living and breathing machine with a handle and cranking mechanism.

A friend and previous co-worker just sent me this email:

Trish, haven’t had a chance yet but guess what???your name is on the invitation as nominated for campaign coordinator of the year!!! There is an event on March 4th to announce the winners….go to the United Way of King County web site and you should find it..this should go on your resume and cover letter girl….

Life is full of surprises!! ...flowers showing up on my doorstep!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home