Communitythreads

Monday, January 26, 2009

Inner Voice and Outer Action

I had another one of those "time travelling" experiences sitting at my computer. It's like I'm here AND there in one circular time/space.

I was in the moment working on my sacred feminine project and power animal folder. I was having trouble with formatting text and inner voice told me to save a copy. I didn't question that voice and did just that in the moment. Two minutes later I had somehow deleted all the files in that folder. My heart skipped a beat...but I had saved the original. Whew!

How amazing that this knowing support is there for us to listen to. I was in the moment enough to hear the voice of intuitive knowing and to respond immediately. I hope this pattern can fill out in other areas of my life. I see this communicative cooperation as male and female working together through form/body.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home