Communitythreads

Friday, January 23, 2009

Mystic Lines of Connection

Had another mystical experience Wednesday night. It's like being in a sweet bubble or force field. In the field was a "knowing" beyond ego and mind informing me that the job at CCSWW has great potential. I was lifted in excitement. The interview the next day went very well (I was full of energy/enthusiasm and it poured forth). CCS is much more grassroots than corporate which suits me well. I see that I have a lot to offer...and...we are discussing salary.

I've met a man I'm attracted to. I like stepping into his eyes and arms -- as friends. And I see him in this dimension! Not certain if he's single. That's important to me these days. I don't have any interest in engaging in lower chakra connection with men who have wives or girlfriends. I'm attracting a man who is a single point of focus. And, if he's not in this dimension, so be it.

A friend and I are going to CSL to hear Carolyn Myss tonight. The church is very close to "my" dragon lake. I say "my" because I had a mystical experience there with dragon. Mystical realms are personal...loving. I'm looking forward to connecting with Carolyn again....mystic to mystic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home