Communitythreads

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sea Dragon Muse Adventure #2

Locating my beach get-away I drove past this library. It anchored me. Today in full sun with backdrop of bright aqua blue sea this sweet wind needs a kite to dance its rhythms.

Locating my beach get-away colorful and fragrant flowers greeted me in 90 degree formation and NE position; cherub statue sits in garden wall; line of demarcation marks North and South line. This is the perfect spot validated with this 504 (= 9) street number. This spot "contacted" me effortlessly. Our paths crossed invisible to visible.

Yesterday afternoon I sat on the beach watching the sun set. This is one powerful body of water. Roaring waves suggest that man offer respect and a lot of room for change. I am not a water person. Most people I know would rather be at the beach but I am more at home near rock, tree and creek or river. The water/earth edge is the initial dreamscape of my salamander years ago. S/He has gone through many transformations since then.

Sunset notes:
Sunset shifts temperature and colors; arcing rays say goodnight. Sun circle of life force.
Evening star - first star I see tonight - wish I may - wish I might
What is your name? The library has the answer.
Tiny birds float across the sand; people thin out; wood smoke
Sky line reddens in hue
How vulnerable is this coast -- Very, I would guess.

Word comes in: Sea Dragon
Then...I sea them on the waterline; several moving North to South
Then...an energy comes in and around me. This is "contact" and not a mental creation or imaginary fancy. This is "muse" action "in-between" realms. Such is the magic of negative space.
The stars here are incredibly audible. I wish to know their names. There are three stars in alignment (Orion's sword/belt?). I looked for books on the night sky and found The Element Encyclopedia of Magical Creatures:

The magical properties of dragons include the ability to guard treasure and knowledge, to usher in new cycles of time, to shape and sculpt the earth and to endure to the ending of the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home