Communitythreads

Friday, June 26, 2009

Capacity

It's not easy for me (I don't have the "capacity") to engage with so many social networks and communicate online with so many people. Though I have interest I don't have the energy...including mind/body muscles. Even if something interests me it feels like such an effort to use technology to do the work. And it's not as if I don't have the time right now.

I have limited capacity for some things. Perhaps it's about balance, speed and appetite. I don't have a huge internet appetite. Or perhaps I need more focus...maybe capacity requires development.

Maybe it's another learning curve that I'm resisting???


capacity
Noun
pl -ties
1. the ability to contain, absorb, or hold something
2. the maximum amount something can contain or absorb: filled to capacity
3. the ability to do something: his capacity to elicit great loyalty
4. a position or function: acting in an official capacity
5. the maximum output of which an industry or factory is capable: the refinery had a capacity of three hundred thousand barrels a day
6. Physics same as capacitance

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home