Communitythreads

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Summer Solstice 2009

Sun reaches out through space/time
Rays of light
Touching matter and spinning Earth
A divine love affair
Circular in e-motion


I am closely following the Iranian situation. How symbolic that a young woman was shot in the heart and killed. The spirit of Woman will not be silenced or taken down. Divine Feminine stands in solidarity knowing critical mass. Divine Masculine by Her side in respectful - loving and intelligent - partnership.

I heard a reporter on CNN: Fareed Zakaria, GPS. I appreciated his overview of the situation. The people are rising up to denounce religious/political authority. An old system pressured to change. I trust the women who protest are including those women who are not intellectual or have the means to buy make-up and cosmetic surgery. I trust the women in green carry heart of inclusion.

Today, Solstice, I commune with Earth and Sky transplanting cucumber, beans, brocoli. I know a new peace and oneness in sea of elements and elementals. A melting into and with. Today I am aware that I am not lonesome as I wrote about some time back. Maybe that's an emotional space that will reappear. For today my simple life is very Full and Happy. I guess that means I am plugged into community. If so, I am fulfilled!

It doesn't take much for me to get my physical system back on track. I eat fewer cookies and bread. I'm grateful that there isn't any food that I cannot enjoy. My lesson is moderation and acidic/alkaline balance. I have a friend who started the raw foods lifestyle. She is a good influence on me. However, I love cooked foods. I will stay with a full spectrum of foods in my diet. Increasing the raw, decreasing the carbs, is a good way to go.


And life moves on from the profound macro to the profound micro. (I had the word mundane...but that is so not true.) The wholeness of circle is profound.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home