Communitythreads

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Incline Plane in Brain

So much is unfolding! I'm glad to be unemployed with more time to process it all...and more time to be in the moment...especially in my garden. The challenge is living on $800 less a month. I thought I was living simply before...now I get to learn a new dimension of that reality.

Reality. Last night before sleep there was a lot moving in this world and between worlds. I felt a pressure in my head that cut my space nearly in half. It was as if the open space that I'm used to was pushed into an incline plane at half way line. It stayed with me and was so unfamiliar that I called to my white light support system. The response I got was to breathe deeply through my nose. I did that a few times. Then I felt sharp twinges in right eye and then something lifted off. I followed the lift...it was like an elevator shaft. My brain/head felt normal again. This morning when I woke up and thought about the experience. It was like a space ship landing and then taking off. No doubt, I'm tuning into some reality...or some reality is tuning into me. Perhaps it's a sharing in "negative" space like the experience I had with Michael Beckwith. (to follow in next blog entry)

Definitions of inclined plane on the Web:

a simple machine for elevating objects; consists of plane surface that makes an acute angle with the horizontal
wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

The inclined plane is one of the original six simple machines; as the name suggests, it is a flat surface whose endpoints are at different heights. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inclined_plane

An inclined plane is a system used on some canals for raising boats between different water levels.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inclined_plane_(railroad)

One of the simple machines; a sloping surface such as a ramp such that an object can be raised with less effort than being lifted vertically
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Inclined_plane

A flat, slanted surface that is used as a simple machine.
ww.mhschool.com/science/2008/student/na/grade4/glossary/i.html

slanted surface used to raise an object
scifiles.larc.nasa.gov/text/kids/Problem_Board/problems/pulleys/glossary.html

is a railway operating over exclusive right-of-way on steep grades (slopes) with powerless vehicles propelled by moving cables attached to the vehicles and powered by engines or motors at a central location not on board the vehicle. ...
www.apta.com/research/stats/rail/definitions.cfm

A straight, slanted surface that can multiply an effort force.
macmillanmh.com/science/2008/student/na/grade6/glossary/i.html

an influence on the shape, motion, or other characteristics of a body or system.
www.teach-nology.com/worksheets/science/simpmach/quiz/

A plane which makes an angle less than ninety degrees with the horizontal.
sdrc.lib.uiowa.edu/eng/bridges/WaddellGlossary/GlossI.htm

A flat surface set at an angle used to help raise or lower objects.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home