Communitythreads

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Michael and Rickie Introduction

I heard Michael Beckwith speak for the first time last night in Seattle. I appreciated his taking time to breathe with his audience and to include his wife's (Rickie) music. Michael's energy is fast paced and positively charged. The feminine touches gave the talk balance from the other end of the spectrum. I experienced a vibratory connection with Michael...the same way I connected with Carolyn Myss and Deepak Chopra. We know one another vibrationally...through color and sound of subtle quality.

I invited Michael and Rickie to the ANH gathering in November. A couple weeks ago I also invited Orland Bishop. This gesture of outreach invites them in to share with a global family. I mentioned to Rickie that perhaps she could share some music...adding that I am not the official one to make that decision. She totally understood and acknowledged that I was planting seeds.

I proposed a business outreach effort and World Map for ANH. Perhaps these ideas/concepts are stepping stones for something else to manifest. For example, last night at Michael's talk I met two charming people with The World Flag Project. This artistic flag honors many parts. I learned how this project could serve as a fundraiser for ANH. I also learned that I can promote/sell this product here in the Pacific Northwest. It does seem to fit the "templates" that have been showing up...which is how evolution works (which gives new meaning to "survival of the fittest"). For weeks I've been doing job searches in sales and not finding a product I want to sell. This could be that product. It would mean I give presentations to introduce the flag...I love to speak! My whole being wants to speak!

What can I contribute through focus and intention? I guess that is not yet in focus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home