Communitythreads

Friday, February 26, 2010

Magical Moments

The plum tree is in full bloom exuding color and scent. Spring is enchanting.

My turtle book is now transformed into a mapping coloring book. It will engage one's whole brain body and inspire creativity inside out. People will use their imagination through listening to their sacred feminine. This book wants to go to Hawaii. And this is how I live my life...in the moment. No 5-year plan, no 1-year plan! Life is a flowing river.

So, why would I say that coloring books are sexy and they turn me on? Why? Because that was my experience. I opened my dragon coloring book and my eyes "popped" firing a larger system that sent "pleasure" chemicals throughout my whole brain body. This enchantment is sexual because it's charged with "fairy dust" particles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home