Communitythreads

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day Caduceus


I gifted myself today with a room reservation for a summer trip/event so that I can assist in unifying parts of the whole.

After that phone call I received a call from my granddaughter! We had a nice chat and then I spoke with my grandson! This was the best Valentine gift ever revealing that love is stronger than conflict when hearts are willing. Increased space with my family is healthy. I invited them to the April Earth Day concert letting them know that I can use their help.



Caduceus Forces

Radiating solar flare
Hurling vibration
Through space
Quickening stillness
Attracting matter

Radiant current
Penetrates matter
High to low
Chakra to chakra
Degree by degree
Descending

Earth responds
Naturally
Wrapping around
In serpentine fashion
And design

Low to high
Chakra to chakra
Degree by degree
Ascending

Loving contact
Wholesome
Holy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home