Communitythreads

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hot Air Balloon

I woke up feeling round like an orb. I was floating. I woke up happy and light.

I have written about hot air balloons before...I have no idea when or in what context. That is how it is with me...I forget detailed information. I am more attuned to roundness of inspiration rather than details. It's a non-linear orientation.

As a round orb I run into people. If there is entanglement and disagreement I can get pulled down with them. But if I stay centered and focused, knowing/speaking my truth, I stay afloat and let the consequences happen.

My devotion is in the lift and not the effects. My focus is staying upright and bouyant. This applies to the food I eat, the words I speak, and actions I take, the relationships I choose. I am responsible for my roundness.

So, I must have an inner fire that keeps me bouyant. I tend this core fire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home