Communitythreads

Friday, January 29, 2010

Boundaries

He drank a bottle of liquor that day and his behavior raised red flags. Two days later more red flags. And they get mad at me for speaking out about my concerns. I will continue to speak up and speak out about the inappropriate behavior of men. And I will accept the consequences from the lines of force that are set into motion when language is used.

Light rays that move out from one self are protective from interference that wants to get in. There are those who think they have the right to try to get into one's space...even after being told NO.

I create boundaries to keep others/toxins out...and others create boundaries to keep me out. I guess that means that I am a "toxic" interference as well. And on it goes...lines of force being drawn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home