Communitythreads

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Horizontal Crown

Meditation/drumming: the very top of my head ripples outward vibrating. Reminding me of a circular landing pad or disc. "Crown" comes to mind.

I'm wearing a Native American necklace today to mark my first Circle of Life ~ A Storytelling Basket series on the radio program Storytellers Campfire. I purchased this necklace several years ago and it's been hanging on my wall as art. It has cobalt blue beads, amethyst beads, white beads on deer skin strips. The pendant is a circle with beaded tree and amethyst gemstone representing moon. I don't often wear jewelry around my neck as it bothers me....but deer skin is very nice.

It's fun to celebrate that which is integrating in my life. Even as an aspect of my life has disentegrated -- I am still not able to see my grandchildren. The man of that house continues to be angry at me.

Dark and light. Positive and negative.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home