Communitythreads

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Spring in January

It feels like spring in the Pacific Northwest. The other morning I awoke to the thought of my bike. I hadn't ridden it in many weeks. I asked if I wanted to go bike riding...sort of like checking in with one's radar screen. Yes, green light, go! I did see myself riding my bike. When I got on my bike my body asked where the seat belts were. And then it asked twice. I thought this was comical. It had been that long since my body was on wheels without a seat belt. So funny!

What a different way to plan one's day. To listen to thoughts/words/images to come into one's field. It's definitely not driven by the mental mind that controls: gee, it's been so long since I rode my bike...I really should get on my bike. This is a different orientation that I call inside out. Another word is "inspired" -- as if I am breathed...life is breathed into me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home