Communitythreads

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Shine On 2010

I found the illustrator for my Turtle's Circle of Life children's book today!!! She's a Reike Master and knows about energy patterns and flow.

I'm excited to bring Circle of Life to life via a radio series, community event, film and book. All I need is that "green" stuff!! I heard that it falls from trees! I am a tree!

It was my goal to submit my first grant before the new year. So I sent the grant that I've been working on for weeks to the film producer I just met on the radio program. He had mentioned that he could share it with people he knows.

I interviewed Dana Lyons on the radio program yesterday. It will air January 17. Interviewing is another learning curve. I noticed something new: I feel free-flowing affection toward Dana. It's a wholesome and healthy feeling that I'm sure has to do with new boundaries. It's as if love has more pores through which to flow.

What a creative year it's going to be!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home