Communitythreads

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Blue and White Arc

Does not "virgin birth" suggest androgyny? Does not androgyny represent wholeness and holyness? Is not Madonna/Mother Mary/Sacred Feminine the birth canal/channel for Light?

Two-edged sword "cuts" both ways. Cutting is a purifying. One way is outside in. I determine the quality of life-force that surrounds me and the degree to which others come close. The other way is inside out. I determine the quality of life-force that goes out to touch people and all life forms. I notice that the "plants" I nurture are fragile and I am more aware now of how I relate. I notice that my being is fragile and I choose quality control. Two-edge sword increases awareness through cause and effect.

Had a dream about a male "lover". We pressed into each other and kissed passionately but it was not sexual in the old sense. I told him about Tracker antics so there would be another eye watching along with me. At one point I stood back to identify this man. It was then the sun shone on his bare chest revealing thick golden hair. When I thought about this later I was reminded of a golden field of wheat. (My dad had a hairy chest and I am still attracted by this --even in my dreams!)

December 24 was a dark night of the soul. I was distraught about the family disconnect and I had not seen my grandkids for two months. I hit an emotional bottom like never before. As I went with the dark waves I did wonder if this was another cycle where more light would be at the end of the tunnel. I had also wondered when I was connecting with Archangel Michael if this high would bring around a low. Sure enough! It's during this darkness that I ask, "What's the point." It feels like a pity party and that I don't fit in this world. I want be on the other side with my spirit allies/guides/angels. Making that cross over is not easy however and seems to be out of my hands so to speak. I'm too afraid to drive over a steep cliff or take pills. There seems to be some boundary around taking my life so that I can fit in somewhere else. I tell this part of my story because it's honest. Life on a spiritual path is not always bliss. I need to tell this dark side of my story...others go here as well. We all share both ends of the emotional spectrum. When the darkness lifted in the middle of the night on December 25 I noticed a surge of energy that was directing me toward my grant writing for my Native Elder Storytelling project. Okay...here we go again. This has happened so many times. It's as if the darkness is a purification and new space is created with new vision and energy. That sword represents the whole spectrum.

During this ordeal I reached out for my Angel Micheal. He offered me something: an arc of cobalt blue and white. One band next to the other. This is a "ray" of protection. Blue reminds me of my Dragon and my reptilian lineage.

This morning I awoke and did my "mind mapping" considering the aspects of my world. All of a sudden I was seeing a landscape below me. There was a lot of machinery and I was rising higher and higher and then we swerved. I was then in another realm and saw some men walking by and toward a wall. One of the men walked toward me with gift of blue jewels in his hands. The other three men had bad intentions. I was floating about working to stay invisible. I was able to lose the men and when I turned around I saw one of the men had a knife and in the next dream frame the bad guy punched the good guy with the blue jewels in the face. Then to close these dream frames I saw in the NE an oval shape of light as if it was bounded with white shining pearls.

Space craft. Are angels extraterrestials who visit Earth? Are they depicted with wings because the fly between realms? Astral travelling happens through inner eye. It is this eye at center that connects us with intelligent love. What does "eye" have to do with sword? Is this one light beam?

I had thought of sun rays and beams as a straight line. This new blue/white arc holds different information. Maybe when light presses into matter it arcs. I think Einstein speaks of this...I have notes of this somewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home