Communitythreads

Monday, December 21, 2009

Androgyny & Light Beings

A couple of weeks ago I had a dream about the singer Modanna. She was very white in full body facing me. She had infant-like male genitilia. The dream reminded me of androgyny.

Last week I was emailing someone about my first encounter with Archangel Michael and how "he" was a teacher. Later when I saw the "he" I got that it should read "s/he". Again...androgyny.

After the post yesterday I am seeing that this newly sealed and protected circular space that I am is androgynous. I am self-contained and whole. I am "holy" a word that conjures up mental concepts and perceptions. Holy for me is meaning that I am sacred space. I choose my behavior and I choose who I let into my space. Unhealthy patterns take time to heal...it's a thinning out process into the Light of Seeing and Knowing. Light is both teacher and healer. Angelic Light Beings lead the way.

Sexuality takes on new dimension. I no longer give parts of myself away when there is nothing that can come back around to nourish my whole self. I nurture my emotional, mental and physical bodies.

The most satisfying relationship/work that I have/do now is in my two circle gardens. I feel like an artist, a co-creator. Is this sexuality? Yes, its a dispersement of Fire throughout the whole energy field of Self. This sexuality is not found only in lower chakras but threads its way with sparks throughout one whole system.

In my experience Angels respond to passion. Joseph Campbell encourages us to "follow our bliss." How many choose to do that? For me those choices find me living a very simple and humble life. It's a life that makes me happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home