Communitythreads

Friday, February 5, 2010

Conflict

I am learning how to be in conflict and move through it so that relationship is sustained. I learn to be more grounded in my communication. I learn to ask more questions for clarity. I prefer warm friendship over cold hostility. The positive and negative patterns that I engage in and learn from are very valuable. It's an opportunity to create new patterns that require the softening of egos and the expansion of hearts. It's good to practice new ways of being in conflict -- being in relationship.

I called a business this morning and told them my negative feelings about a couple of situations. It felt good to be honest within myself and with them. One can express disapointment with civility and respect. The whole relationship doesn't have to be destroyed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home