Communitythreads

Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Pandora Party

The Tea Party has gathered and is making noise again. Where is the Pandora Party with eyes that say, "I see you"? Where are the people who believe in enchantment with Nature and one another? Where are the "cultural creatives"? It seems that we are all doing our own thing separate from one another. What will it take for us to unify as a "party"? It will take less Ego and more Heart! It will take new leaders and new Leadership of Light...a new political system where heaven and earth meet in the middle.

X- + X+ = XXXXX = exponential fire. All X's have circles around them....orbs. Were there orbs in Avatar? I will have to see it again and look for orbs. I also want to look for any references/images to Light. I hope the next sequel takes us higher and not lower with more of the same violent conflicts. I want to see more mystical enchantment...it's good for our One Soul!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home