Communitythreads

Sunday, February 7, 2010

You Fill Up My Senses

A couple of songs are singing me. One I learned as a child in Sunday School when I took Jesus as "my saviour."

I'm so happy here's the reason why
Jesus took my burdens all away
Now I'm singing as the days go by
Jesus took my burdens all away

Once my heart was heavy
With the load of sin
Jesus took the load
And gave me peace within

So now I'm singing
As the days go by
Jesus took my burdens all away

(Jesus is Light...no?)

Another song singing me is:

You fill up my senses
Like a night in a forest
Like a mountain in springtime
Like a walk in the rain
Like a storm in the desert
Like a sleepy blue ocean....

Soooo romantic. What is romance without nature? It isn't!! Romance is the warmth this planet is starving for. Warmth that lifts and lightens heavy loads. Warmth that connects. We are so serious and so...."adult"? Dark stagnation - depression - is not adulthood! We need a new word for this quality of romance. Sanskrit has 96 words for love...I'm sure one of them would work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home