Communitythreads

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Home Again

Amazing that I could spend a week with my family and not feel the need to flee for solitude. My core was strong and I felt clear and healthy the entire time! I saw that my diet has changed drastically. As sister gravitated toward sweets and carbs I chose to eat healthy. (Fresh mango and lime juice -- from the tree outside our house -- yummmm!) I told her it had to do with my eyes and a lack of attraction to sugar. I also told her that she was killing herself. Sad to watch and to know for myself how much work it is to change eating patterns that are substitutes for emotional love. Without consciousness one acts like a zombie...buying foods that kill. Without consciousness there are no compass points that give one choices...no boundaries.

My vacation revolved around supporting my sister and my niece's wedding. I had about 3 hours to myself and visited the turtles on Puako Beach. Brother had done plumbing at the Gemini Telescope and took us up one night to look through the telescopes. Wow...incredible to drive from Hilo up past the clouds and into blue sky. Love all those circles on the moon! So much to learn about the stars and planets!

Met an incrdible tree that brother says is a Norfolk Pine. Much different from the six feet tall one in my little home. Hawaii is definitely a paradise. With the lines drawn from the Pacific Northwest to Hawaii I wonder about the land under the sea...Lemuria. Turtles are keepers of that ancient land.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home