Communitythreads

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Breathing Together

I am experiencing a new location on my heart chakra "band". Heart communication was being received at the left of body at the location of physical heart now I am experiencing it at the right. I don't know what this means other than a shift..that seems to correlate with increased intensity of emotion. I'm reminded of the Sundance and how two points on the chest are used for this sacred ceremony. More mystery.

It got very dark and I could see and feel no light in any direction. I called on angels and they seemed to be missing. Even though I thought this could be the end I wasn't pulled under emotionally as much as I have been in the past. Keeping busy helped me ride this phase out. It's very odd to be busy and going through external motions without feeling an inner spark or combustion.

The oil spill reminds me of the unconscious mind and it's spewing of toxins and no one on the surface who is conscious enough to clean up and heal the mess. Dr Emoto has the answer as do so many other teachers. Get focused, set the vibrational intention and radiate! That spiritual system includes boundaries and laws in this grounded realm so that there is protection of eco-systems.

I have been thinking a lot about family. One family is with me everyday in its embrace...and that family is green in plant and tree expression. As one family we breathe oxygen and release carbon dioxide. That is our unifying and circular force.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home