Communitythreads

Friday, July 23, 2010

Evolutionary Circle

Great event last night with women authors at Soul Food Books. A man in a suit and tie approached me after the presentations. He is going to the Sundance today and invited me to his September Sacred Feminine Invocation circle in Woodinville...my own town! I invited him to participate in Evolutionary Leadership and he mentioned that he is a student of Barbara Marx Hubbard. He offered to pay for the Soul Food Books venue space if we have a local event on August 31. Now, that is a generous offer that has never happened before...a good sign! I have several ideas for a local event including a Native American panel. I'm thinking to initiate a local Evolutionary Circle...maybe I just did. So many ideas that need to be wrapped in logic and tossed out for others to nurture and feed...so I hold lightly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home