Communitythreads

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Native American Evolutionary Leaders

A robust conference call with Evolutionary Leaders Call to Action earlier. I've never had an interest in visiting Washington DC until Barbara Marx Hubbard invited me and 9,000+ others who were on-line. I now have 11-1-11 on my radar and calendar.

I'd like to invite my new Native American family to join the Evolutionary Leaders network via conference calls and the 11-1-11 event. I am grounding that now with a list of those friends:

Anna Haala, Peace Elder
Randy Lewis, United Indians of All Tribes
Marty Bluewater, United Indians of All Tribes
Mike Evans, Chair Snohomish Tribe of Indians
Cecile Hansen, Chair Duwamish Tribe
Jewel James, Lummi Tribe
Gene Tagaban
Peter Ali
Walter Pacheco, Muckleshoot Tribe
Robert & Liz Satiacum, Puyallup Tribe
Connie McCloud, Puyallup Tribe
Jon Jaq French, Yakama Tribe

When I am at the upcoming Pow Wow events meeting people I can see who else to include. Now I have to get more acquainted with Evoluntionary Leaders - In Service to Conscious Evolution. Time to weave threads of community!

The Transition Movement is doing some of the actions that Andrew Harvey talked about. We need to include this grassroot network. How to do that?

There are diverse groups and networks that tend to do their own thing. Wouldn't it be great to have a "rainbow gathering" on 11-1-11 where these networks unite??

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home