Communitythreads

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Kissing #3

I was going to write/speak about and thus ground a new telepathic experience I had a couple of mornings ago. An experience that validates new pathways in brain/body.

I received the following email from Alliance for a New Humanity:

In the beginning was the word: The Logos or, a creative conversation...
Posted by Arthur Janczak on July 3, 2010 at 12:52am in I Take The Vow

I've been thinking about that phrase for years, it's meaning in the
context of re-imagining the world, and the possibility of healing and
rebirth through conscious conversation... This statement, I believe out
of the Old Testament, implies that creation was the result of a word, a
spontaneous creative act of giving, but how can there be a word which
proceeds language, as was in the beginning. Is anyone familiar with
this concept, also refurred to as The Logos? What is the relevance of
this to the time in which we live, when radical imagination seems whats
called for? I thought, words are powerful, creative, transformative....
Through them we share our realities, understanding and meaning. So lets
have a conversation, cross cultural, global, intimate, as though we sit
in your living room anywhere in the world, and holding this intention
toward healing and change, had the courage to share our truth?



Perfect opportunity to share my experience:

Is the "word" a spark of energy that shape shifts matter as it moves through space and time? Is it vibration behind, in front of, underneath, and above matter? I had a very new experience a couple of mornings ago. I was in that mystical space between night and dawn (NE on the wheel/circle of life) and heard a friend's voice say, "Hi Trish." His voice sounded as if I had woken him up. How does this "telepathic" language happen? It was very sub-conscious, maybe even unconscious -- very underground. I have a unique connection with this man and see him only a few times during the year so it was really nice to hear his voice. The experience reminds me how sun and earth connect/relate through light beaming and sunrise kissing creating a circular conversation and song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home