Communitythreads

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

On a Roll

Fascinating segment on Ancient Aliens talking about the great pyramids as nuclear reactors. How earth energy moves up, chemical moves in to Queen's Chamber, and energy that is created moves out as beams of light. (I should have taken notes.) Reminds me of sitting in meditation (creating triangle) and the same thing happening.

If chi/qi is life force than it is the force that moves all chakra wheels. It is the force of Kundalini connecting earth and cosmos. Are any scientists studying the effects of chi? I suppose Dr Emoto is one...as water dances with chi.

In my travels and job searches I am promoting Circle of Life, published by Community Threads. Funds for the book go to the non-profit not myself helping to move the mission of "expressing, educating and celebrating community" forward.

I'm on a roll today and thanking the Universe. One woman purchased 12 books for two stores...she lived in a teepee for 8 years. Another woman purchased 6 books and invited me to teach a class. Both women agreed to my wholesale price which was more than their usual rate. These women simply wanted to support me and my work. Both of them thanked me! Wow...love this full circle of giving and receiving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home