Communitythreads

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Motion of E-motion

I try to do too much. If I have 10 tasks to do I want to do them now, today. I've been wound up and moving too fast and my body is honest with me creating rotator cuff in my right shoulder. Now, I am forced to slow down. It's a different feeling entirely and I feel out of synch for not getting work done. I can learn to pace myself and not abuse my body by gardening until 9:30 at night.

Connective tissue is something real at all levels. When I move more slowly I am more connected to all parts within and in my environment. Once again I am reminded that meditation is helpful...something I don't always do.

My brain/head feels different now that I've slowed down. It feels light/spacey like a meditation vibe without doing meditation. Not sure if it's the healing process...maybe some sort of chemical communication. Which reminds me that yesterday I felt a subtle "settling" in my body more at center than North or South. It was a definite "glumph"! I associated it with emotional cleansing.

My head feels light and my body has to make adjustments so that health can be sustainable in daily life. Being wound up and moving too fast is not sustainable. It's okay to shift gears and move into new waters...always the shifting of gears and always new waters! The motion of emotion!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home