Communitythreads

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Chi = Clean Energy

My arm injury is teaching me about chi. I felt the grinding in my brain/body when I was moving too fast and now that I slow down I feel the difference. Chi is a force that micro and macro parts swim in..the galaxy glue that cushions and protects. It carries a "fertile" charge. Dynamic and quiet; subtle and gross it fills in and fills out space of opposites: circling and circular.

chi is a lubricant and is what is missing in our imbalanced and unsustainable life styles


google:

qi: the circulating life energy that in Chinese philosophy is thought to be inherent in all things; in traditional Chinese medicine the balance of negative and positive forms in the body is believed to be essential for good health
the 22nd letter of the Greek alphabet
wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

Chi means either "a hornless dragon" or "a mountain demon" (namely, chimei 螭魅) in Chinese mythology. Hornless dragons were a common motif in ancient Chinese art, and the chiwen 螭吻 (lit. "hornless-dragon mouth") was an Imperial roof decoration in traditional Chinese architecture.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chi_(mythology)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home