Communitythreads

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Heal On / Shine One

So happy that I heard from the Puyallup Tribe and am invited to teach a class at their July Unity in the Community event. And that I'm going to the Yakima Tribe.

Today another healing "miracle" happened between me and another woman who had been cold and closed off. She is like a new person and I get to reap the sunshine from her presence. Can these woman to woman healing patterns spill over to woman to man and man to man? Yes!

For many years I have used the word "fun" in my communications. I've asked myself recently what does that mean exactly? It's another word for "delight": That sounds like fun. / That sounds delightful. or That was fun / That was delightful. Humans need more fun and de-light in our lives and all around this precious planet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home