Communitythreads

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

June Moments

Walked outside of my friend's house to see an Eagle in the sky. This morning a red Hawk. Gratitudes....

As I was gardening I kept seeing bands of energy going left to right at ground level. ???

Yesterday as I was making phone calls waves of contentment washed over me. The same thing happened in the garden. I wasn't consciously meditating or relaxing. I was simply Being. As if subtle and gross wavelengths met in some middle ground...is that me, my body? I'm happy to be content from the inside out and in relationship with Mother Earth.

Received a phone call and will be taping a radio interview today for Circle of Life, Seattle talk, on Soul of Seattle.

On Monday morning, the first day of summer I sang this song spontaneously or, rather, this song sang me. Today it came through again. I sing it for Earth and Sun and their cosmic embrace. I sing it for my internal Earth and Sun...Female and Male...and the Sacred Circle I Am.



- Wedding Song -

He is now to be among you at the calling of your hearts.
Rest assured this troubador is acting on His part.
The union of your spirits here has caused Him to remain,
for whenever two or more of you are gathered in His name,
There is love. There is love.

Oh, a man shall leave his mother, and a woman leave her home.
They will travel on to where the two will be as one.
As it was in the beginning, is now until the end,
woman draws her life from man
and gives it back again and there is love.
Oh, there's love.

Well then what's to be the reason for becoming man and wife?
Is it love that brings you here or love that brings you life?
For if loving is the answer then who's the giving for?
Do you believe in something that you've never seen before?
Oh, there's love. There is love.

He is now to be among you at the calling of your hearts.
Rest assured this troubador is acting on His part.
The union of your spirits here has caused Him to remain
for whenever two or more of you are gathered in His name
there is love. Oh, there is love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home