Communitythreads

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Orbital Space

Relationships are orbital. Some orbs hang around my sun self for short term and others for longer term. Each orb gravitates to a solar system. One's responsibility is simply to shine in Truth of Love and let a system manifest through adaptation, evolution and more adaptation. "Survival of the wisest."

Some orbs want to come into my space but due to their toxic nature I say NO. This is compassionate by setting boundaries that support my health and well being. A conscious force field is in place and I watch what comes in and goes out of my field in space.

Each solar system holds its parts in solidarity until it's time for one and all to shift. For quite some time I've seen with mind's eye Earth on fire with purification. Those afraid of death can't understand the glory and rapture of such a shift. Those who are conscious of multi-dimensions are not afraid and hold space for those systemic shifts in space.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home