Communitythreads

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Evolving Motion = E-motion



Evolutionary Leaders event in Redmond was "over the top" which doesn't mean excessive or indulgent. The words fit the image that moves with inner eye: energy moved around and over the top of North creating an evolving arc and spiral. Such is the motion of evolution....

In spite of the rough livestream we were able to appreciate words from the LA event. I was glad to hear Deepak's gravity of tone and specific grounded areas of concern; Jean Houston's creative storytelling; Michael and Ricki's energy; Greg's intelligence; etc...

Due to local response we will create a Pacific Northwest group. My vision is to be in Washington DC 11/11 as well as do a local event. Time will tell....

I talked about the mascot/spirit ally for the night via my banner with salamander logo that came through a dream years ago; spiraling energy; N/S line of force created; circuitry created in closing circle with right/dominant hand in left/receptive hand moving energy E/W. The whole evening reminded me of circle drum reverberating, vibrating. Language included linear and non-linear angles/realities and I was comfortable with it and so were others!

I have never experienced such engagement, support and positive energy at an event that I have organized. I think it's because of the love and respect attendees have for the speakers/visionaries/authors who spoke from LA. It's time for the parts to be part of a larger whole which Evolutionary Leaders provides.

Now to follow up with folks and take the next step.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home