Communitythreads

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Conscious Earth Body

AM: Thinking about our Evolutionary Leaders event tonight. Gratitude flowed in/out as I remembered my spirit allies of all forms. In mind's eye my arms reached up in a V formation to hold all those in heart/mind. V to honor heaven and earth. V as cross over point = X = as energy moves up and down spinal column.

This X energy/vibration also moves horizontally >< representing flow to and from chakras and other pressure points and centers of earth body. Energetic vibration moves in one conscious body on Earth. This movement as one whole system is what takes it "higher."

I am thankful to Michael Beckwith for his powerful story/email regarding the EL event tonight. I was moved to send it out to all my email connections. Our power is magnified as we join forces N/S and E/W.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home