Communitythreads

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Embracing Dialogue

Two men responded and I am happy! Stephen Gomes returned from Sundance and took time to meet to plan our local Evolutionary Leaders event. Robert Satiacum, Puyallup Tribe, called me immediately to say "yes" to speaking at the event with his wife. He spoke words of wisdom about the Facebook community saying how Native Americans are posting very positive messages which is very healthy for the community.

I had no idea my Facebook page would be a field for building relationship with my Native American relations!

I am being required to have deeper dialogue with myself! To go beyond old patterns and listen to the "arms" that embrace my whole self. Arms that have voice of wisdom and guidance. It's another layer of my Self!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home