Communitythreads

Monday, August 9, 2010

Shamanic Tribe

Gene Tagaban is an amazing Native American (he commented to me once that we are all "native" which I so appreciate) storyteller, musician, comedian, etc. He's also a shaman who connects at this level. I noticed this when I was listening and watching him perform last weekend. He sees and hears beyond this dimension and expands the field. So, what does this say about shamanism? It says that its more than finding a power animal...it's about BEING one...and it's more than healing oneself...it's about uplifting the whole field. I appreciate this man.

I met some women from Eastside Women in Business and could get involved. I'm simply not drawn. I am drawn to Native peoples/tribes/circles. I'm starting to realize that this has to do with shamanic roots and branches. I'm finding my way home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home