Communitythreads

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Birthing the Whole

I pushed Sustainable Woodinville at a local meeting last night. I ran into someone who wanted to ask everyone what "sustainability" means to them and who didn't like facebook. I spoke with fiery passion and pushed this babe forward. I simply don't see or do things in a linear and mental way. I see the whole. For example I know there are many organizations, businesses and individuals in Woodinville who value and live sustainability. I simply want to honor these parts through meeting them, organizing them and then identifying them as one whole. This is a process of inspiration, education and celebration. This is community threads. Now I have to do the grunt work of creating a website and facebook page...I like the other stuff but am willing to do it all. Until I go back to work or unemployment runs out.

White light represents the whole. Color Spectrum represents the parts. We now create whole systems that include light and color through language of sound: communication. Throat chakra is happy and sings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home