Communitythreads

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Waves of the Whole



After many years I am no longer organizing community events and at times I feel like a ship without sail or rudder.  I no longer make waves but now let the waves of the whole come to me.  In this stillness I learn to see and breathe deeper.

Twice this week I was invited to participate in community events.  At one I will be an Elder letting the moment unfold as to what I contribute. I felt honored to be invited.  At another I will be a speaker at a Slow Food event and perhaps teach my Circle of Life class.  Last year there were 2000 people at the event and the good news is that I will be paid which is a healthy energy exchange.  Drum wants to be at these presentations so we may sing this earth chant:  “Earth my body; Water my blood; Air my breath; and Fire my spirit.”

We are planted in a Circle of Life and in this garden with water, air, earth and fire we receive and give seeds through the unconscious, subconscious, conscious and supra conscious  strata of our living.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home