Communitythreads

Monday, September 24, 2012

Erupting Volcano

I am acting like an erupting volcano and feeling okay about spewing lava from deep within my core. I'm tired of negative people and this quality of energy bubbling behind the scenes and underground. I'm learning how to be mad as I am learning how to love!

I am asking questions to get to the bottom of another issue with the Grange. I vented to friends who are safe and then blasted out another email to three men who want the Grange garden to be something other than what I have created as Manager. After all the love I have put into that space to begin to give it more order and the community that is now coming together they want something different? Everyone seems to have an opinion and no one appreciates what is. It's odd how people are not accepting of what has evolved and what is evolving. I am more than willing to step aside and let someone else do what they want. 

It's interesting at a time I am considering launching a Woodinville Happiness Initiative that all this debris is hitting the fan.

A Grange member wants to attend the TW Business Meeting commenting about the need for clear communication and expectation. Here we go.....

A home care nurse was pushy and rude with me again today.  I pushed back and it felt good. I wonder how long this eruption is going to last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home